Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Leaving on a jet plane OR I want to be sedated

"Leaving on a jet plane" OR "I want to be sedated". Those are the two songs that come to mind. John Denver and the Ramones. Really I don't need to be sedated, just that 'Twenty, Twenty, Twenty four hours to go' line keeps running through my head. 

O, L, and I made our first puddle jump from Portland to Seattle, with minimal jackassery from the boys. I am temped to eat sushi but my past travel experience says that sushi is unwise choice, due to uncertainty of fish freshness, before a long flight. We will complete our layover here (boys are 'happily' completing today's homework on seatac wifi) then fly through Iceland before arriving in Brussels tomorrow.

I am not sure I understand this electronic device I am using. If I don't toss it out the window from frustration I might get posts and updates done. It feels really weird to be traveling with electronics. We have never before traveled with electronics besides a camera. 

At the Scio house. Feels like a lot of luggage.