Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dubai Photos

We did a 'hop on, hop off'' tour  by bus. This is a shot from the top level of the bus.

The bus turned out to be a nice tour of the city, with history thrown in (audio tour part).

Love this.

I tried to take photos in each country of the food we have in the States, but in different languages. The kids got a soda almost every day. NOT remotely the norm at home, they enjoyed it (in fact I think they've had none in the 6 + weeks we've been back, or none with me anyway.)

This child was impossible to photograph on this trip. It would have been easier at times to have a cat pose in a suit for photos.

Another city shot.

What is amazing is that just 200 years ago this was a simple pear diving village. This is from an old fort that is now a museum. We enjoyed the museum very much. 

I have no photos of the indoor ski slope; the gold plated, diamond encrusted cell phone or the great food we had. I think Paul  has them on his iPhone.