Sunday, August 11, 2013

L's pictures # 1

Pictures by L man and his captions.

I love Lennie, I was snuggling with Lennie. Bart rented a boat and O drove us around a lake.

This was a Castle in Gent. It was really amazing.

I asked Lennie to take a picture with the french fries and he just pretending to be eating them, in Gent.


Atomium, Brussels.
This in the Atomium and it was a light show. (There is a section for art installations).

This is supposed to be the most photographed gargoyle in Paris. At the Notre Dame.
(I am (Jen) adding this just to show the zoom on L's camera. This is where he was standing to take above picture. Gargoyle is on left top tower and at base of right window, on right)



This is supposed to be a bridge where you take a lock, carve your initials and someone's you loves initials and lock it on the bridge and it seals your love (and toss the key).

This just looked cool.

I mainly put this on here for you, Lennie. (Jen again- I thought too bad no angel one for you, Gesi)

(Me, Jen again, snuck this one in without L's okay just because it was so cool! It's O's eye)

This painting, Spring, by Pablo Picasso is at the Centere Pompidou museum in Paris.